Vehicle and vessel statistics
Vehicle/Vessel Fee Collection and Vehicle Counts Program
This report program provides a variety of vehicle and vessel licensing statistics by month, calendar year, or fiscal year.
How to use the report program:
- Start the Vehicle/Vessel Fee Collection and Vehicle Counts Program. You will see the “Vehicle/Vessel Fee Distribution Start Page.”
- Select a report. Click on the “Report Name” down-arrow to view the entire list, and click on the report you want.
- Select a reporting period.
Under “Report Period”:
- Choose “All” and click the CONTINUE button to see everything that’s available.
- Choose “Monthly”, “Calendar”, or “Fiscal” in the first column; click on the month, calendar year, or fiscal year you want from the list that appears in the second column; and click the CONTINUE button.
- After a moment, the name of the report will appear at the top of a new page. Click the link to the report at the right side of the page to view the report. The report can be printed or downloaded into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Note: If you need help creating the report, click the “help” button to see page-specific instructions.