How to renew your license: Appraisal management companies
Things to know
- Licenses expire every 2 years
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
- There will be a late fee If you don’t renew before your license expires
Note: If this is your first time to access your account online, or if your last online renewal was before September 21, 2016, you must set up account access before you renew.
What you'll need
- Username/User ID and password for account access (see note above)
- Proof of active $100,000 surety bond, ready to upload. Learn How to upload documents
- If needed, documents for Criminal history questions, ready to upload
- A credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) to pay renewal fee
- If needed, update contact information before you renew your license
Want to renew by mail?
Complete an Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit and follow the instructions on the form.
Questions? Need help?