How to renew your license: Appraisal management companies
Things to know
Counter services closed on January 1, 2016.
- You can still mail applications and forms or use our online services where available.
- To receive updates and alerts, sign up for our listserv.
- If you still have questions call 360.664.6504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When to renew
You must renew your license every 2 years before it expires.
How to renew
- Complete and sign an Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit.
- Submit your completed form, proof you have an active $100,000 surety bond, and a check or money order payable to Department of Licensing for $1,200 renewal fee (add $38 if you renew after your license expires) to:
Appraisal Management Company Program
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3917
Seattle, WA 98124-3917
Questions? Need help?