How to renew your license: Appraisal management companies
Things to know
- Renewal fee: $1,200
- Late fee: Add $38 to your renewal fee if renewing after license expiration date.
- Licenses expire every 2 years.
- You can renew 120 days before it expires.
What you’ll need:
- A credit or debit card – Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
- Your license number
- Proof of active $100,000 surety bond, ready to upload. Learn How to upload documents.
- An email address, if we don’t already have one on file.
Want to renew by mail? Follow the instructions on your renewal notice or submit an Appraisal Management Company Renewal Affidavit.
Questions? Need help?