How to renew your license: Appraisal management companies
When to renew
You must renew your appraisal management license every 2 years.
How to renew
- Online, and pay with a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit or debit card.
- Enter your company’s information and the password on your renewal notice.
- When you’ve finished, print the final confirmation screen for your records.
- By mail, by sending your renewal notice and a check or money order for the fees (payable to the Department of Licensing) to the address on the renewal notice.
- In person, by submitting your renewal at our Olympia office (2000 4th Ave W).