State-registered real estate appraiser trainee
Things to know
Counter services closed on January 1, 2016.
- You can still mail applications and forms or use our online services where available.
- To receive updates and alerts, sign up for our listserv.
- If you still have questions call 360.664.6504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete 79 classroom hours of approved real estate appraisal courses, including:
|Basic appraisal principles
|Basic appraisal procedures
|National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) course or equivalent
|Supervisory appraiser/Trainee appraiser course
Register as a real estate appraiser trainee
When you’re finished with your education, send us the following:
- Real Estate Appraiser Trainee Registration Application. If you’re not from Washington, complete the Consent of Service form included in the application.
- Copies of all education documents.
- Application fee – check or money order payable to Department of Licensing. Fees are non-refundable.
Allow at least 2 weeks so we can review and determine your eligibility.
After you’re registered as a trainee, you may begin experience training. You must keep an experience log for your assignments in date order.
Questions? Need help?