How to renew your license: Appraisers
Counter services are closed as of January 1, 2016.
- You can still mail applications and forms or use our online services where available.
- To receive updates and alerts, sign up for our listserv.
- If you still have questions call 360.664.6504 or email email@example.com.
How to renew
New continuing education requirements for trainees effective July 1, 2013
Starting July 1, 2013, all real estate appraiser trainees will be required to complete continuing education before renewing their Real Estate Appraiser Trainee Registration.
- When you renew on or after July 1, 2013, you’ll be required to submit proof that you’ve completed 28 hours of continuing education in approved real estate appraisal courses or seminars, including the 7-hour National USPAP update.
- You may still renew your trainee registration up to 120 days before it expires (RCW 18.140.130).
Notices are mailed about 3 months before the expiration date. If you’ve moved or didn’t receive a notice, please contact us.
How long it will take to get my new license?
You should get it in 3–4 weeks.
To avoid being removed from lenders’ lists or other inconveniences, we recommend you renew early. You may renew up to 120 days before the expiration.
Questions? Need help?