Real estate appraiser by reciprocity
Things to know
Counter services closed on January 1, 2016.
- You can still mail applications and forms or use our online services where available.
- To receive updates and alerts, sign up for our listserv.
- If you still have questions call 360.664.6504 or email email@example.com.
You may get a reciprocal license or certificate to practice real estate appraising in the state of Washington if you’re:
- Currently licensed or certified in another state that meets federal guidelines.
- In good standing with that state’s regulatory board.
How to apply
- Complete a Real Estate Appraiser Reciprocal License/Certification Application.
- Enclose a check or money order for the $620 fee (payable to the Department of Licensing). Fees are non-refundable.
- Mail the completed, notarized application and fee to:
Real Estate Appraisers
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3917
Seattle, WA 98124-3917
Questions? Need help?