Real estate appraiser temporary permit
Counter services are closed as of January 1, 2016.
- You can still mail applications and forms or use our online services where available.
- To receive updates and alerts, sign up for our listserv.
- If you still have questions call 360.664.6504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re licensed or certified as a real estate appraiser in another state, you may apply for a temporary permit to practice in Washington.
How to apply for a temporary permit
- Complete a Real Estate Appraiser Temporary Practice Application.
- Enclose a copy of your assignment contract. The contract must:
- Be on letterhead.
- Be dated and signed.
- Include the subject address.
- Describe the scope of the assignment.
- Show the due date.
- Enclose the $150 fee (check or money order payable to the Department of Licensing).
- Submit the application, assignment contract, and fee to us at the address on the application.
A temporary permit is valid for no more than 6 months from date it’s issued, and may be extended.
Questions? Need help?