Renew your architect firm certificate

The Business Licensing Service at the Department of Revenue processes renewals of certificates of authorization for architect firms. The certificate is linked to your state business license. You may renew:

  • Online:
    • Use the password listed on the renewal notice.
    • Pay with a MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit or debit card (gift cards not accepted).
  • By mail. Send all of the following to the address listed on the notice:
    • Your renewal notice.
    • A check or money order for the renewal fee, payable to the Department of Revenue.

Note: If you moved or didn’t receive a renewal notice, please contact us.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website