Get your architect’s license by direct registration with NCARB
If you have an accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from a university recognized by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB):
- Work directly with the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) to complete your:
- Intern Development Program (IDP) training.
- Architect Registration Examination (ARE).
- After successfully completing the IDP and ARE, have NCARB transmit your record to our office.
- Send us all of the following