If you have questions about the handling of your personal information, contact us at 360.902.3900 or DOLDirector@dol.wa.gov.

For all driver license, ID, vehicle, and title needs, contact CustomerCare@dol.wa.gov.

How to get your license: Architects

Get your architect license

Learn how to get your license in Washington if you have a degree in architecture, are applying with work experience, or are license in another state.

Get your firm certificate

Find out how to get a certification of authorization for your architecture firm.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website