Amateur mixed martial arts sanctioning organization
We license and recognize this organization as being primarily dedicated to advancing the sport of amateur mixed martial arts, and where the event promoter, officials, and participants are all licensed in Washington.
To be licensed, you must:
- Have an established place of business that offers training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts.
- Have a current tax registration through the Department of Revenue.
- Have a minimum of 3 years total combined amateur or professional experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Offering training in 1 or more of the mixed martial arts at your established business.
- Provide a list of authorized representatives who will be in charge of events or exhibitions. (Changes to this list won’t be accepted within 30 days before an event or exhibition.)
How to apply for a license
- Mail us all of the following:
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856