Who needs a license?
You must have a promoter license to hold:
- Professional boxing, wrestling, or martial arts events.
- Amateur mixed martial arts events overseen by a licensed sanctioning organization or the Department of Licensing.
- Closed-circuit telecast events.
Please call us at 360.664.6644 to find out:
- If an event date is available.
- The amount of the surety bond required.
- The amount of medical insurance required.
How to apply for a license
- Send us all of the following:
- Mail all your application materials to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856