Who needs a license?
You must have a promoter license to hold:
- Professional boxing, wrestling, or martial arts events.
- Amateur mixed martial arts events overseen by a licensed sanctioning organization or us.
Licensing requirements (Boxing/MMA only)
Call 360.664.6644 to find out:
- If an event date is available.
- The amount of the surety bond required.
Licensing requirements (Wrestling only)
Call 360.664.6644 to find out if an event date is available.
- A surety bond in the amount of $10,000 is required.
- No medical insurance required.
How to apply for a license
- Mail us:
- Mail to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856