Professional wrestling participant
You must be at least 18 years old to get a license as a professional wrestling participant.
How to apply for a license
- Send us all of the following:
- Mail all your application materials to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
Terms we use
- Wrestling exhibition or show
- A form of sports entertainment in which the participants display their skills in a physical struggle against each other in the ring. The outcome may be predetermined, or the participants don’t necessarily strive to win, or both.
- Wrestling participant
- Any person engaged physically in the wrestling exhibition or show.