How to get your license: Auctioneer
What you’ll need
- A completed Auctioneer/Auction Company Registration Application.
- A completed Financial Certification Affidavit. (Form is included with the application packet.)
- A $5,000 surety bond. (Form is included with application packet.)
- A tax registration number, also known as a Unified Business Identification (UBI) number.
- If you hold client funds for more than 24 hours, you must have a trust account (see RCW 18.11.230).
How to apply
Send your completed application, surety bond information, financial certification affidavit, and a check or money order for the fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856