Bail bond recovery agent
All bail bond recovery agents must:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Be a United States citizen or resident alien.
- Have no criminal convictions that directly relate to ther ability to perform the duties of a bail bond recovery agent or that hinders public safety.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or proof of 3 years’ experience in the bail industry.
- Complete the bail bond recovery agent training requirements.
- Pass an exam covering the training topics. We’ll schedule your exam at the location you choose within 3 weeks of receiving your paid application. For more information, see Exams.
How to apply
- Send us all of the following:
- Submit a fingerprint card to the Washington State Patrol and pay the appropriate fee. For details, see Fingerprint requirements.