How to get your license: Camping resort company
Who needs a license?
You do if your business offers contracts for the use of a camping site for more than 30 days within a privately-owned camping resort.
How to register
To register as a camping resort company:
- File a business license application to get a Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number from Department of Revenue.
- Camping Resort Company Registration Application. Be sure to include:
- Your UBI number.
- Copies of all information referenced and required in WAC 308-420-060.
- Draft a copy of the public offering statement (See sample).
- If there are leases, liens, or encumbrances on the resort property, complete the Camping Resort Non-Disturbance Agreement.
- Fee – Check or money order payable to Department of Licensing.
- Mail to:
Camping Resort Company Registrations
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3917
Seattle, WA 98124-3917