|If you want to check a…
- If person or business has an active professional license.
- When a professional license will expire.
- If a person or business has been disciplined for professional license violations.
|Search business and professional licenses|
This search only provides information about licenses issued by the Department of Licensing.
- If a business is licensed in Washington State or with a city.
- If a business has specialty licenses (liquor, lottery retailer, etc.)
- When a business license will expire.
- Who owns the business.
|Search Business Licenses|
(Business Licensing Service—Department of Revenue)
|Corporation or LLC
- If a corporation or LLC is registered in Washington State.
(Secretary of State)
|Contractor or tradesperson
- If a person or business is licensed as a contractor or tradesperson.
- How long they’ve been licensed.
- If they have violations or lawsuits on their license record.
|Look up contractors or tradespeople|
(Labor and Industries)
- The status of a health care professional’s license
- How long they’ve been credentialed.
- If they have any restrictions or disciplinary actions.
|Provider Credential Search|
(Department of Health)