Written and Practical Examination Vendor Update
Beginning November 1, 2016, D.L. Roope Administrations Inc. (dlroope.com) will administer licensing exams for us. Iso-Quality Testing (IQT) will administer computer-based written exams on behalf of D.L. Roope.
Here’s what you need to know
- Visit the Candidate Handbook (dlroope.com) for:
- Changes to the exams
- Exam fees
- Acceptable forms of identification for the exam
- ADA accommodations
- There are several test locations where you can take the practical and written exams. If you take both tests at the same location, be sure to schedule them so you have enough time to take both of them.
- You can take practical and written exams in:
- Written exams are also offered in:
- You’ll get your exam results within 2 business days.
- If you took exams with the previous testing vendor and didn't pass, you can apply online (dlroope.com).
- The practical exam is only offered in English.
- The written exam is available in English, Korean, Spanish, and Vietnamese. You’ll choose your language preference when you apply.
Appealing exam results
- You can appeal your exam results within 15 days of receiving them.
- We only consider appeals if there were:
- Significant procedural errors
- Adverse environmental conditions during the exam
- Submit your appeal in writing by:
- Email: email@example.com
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9026
Olympia, WA 98507
Question? Need help?