How to renew your license: Salon/shop, personal service, or mobile unit
You can renew your Washington State salon/shop, personal service, or mobile unit license:
- Online if you received a password with your renewal notice. When you renew online:
- Type in the password from your renewal notice.
- Provide your information.
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (no gift cards).
- By mail:
- Send us all of the following:
- A completed application form.
- Certification on the application that you carry public liability insurance of not less than $100,000 that includes bodily injury and property damage.
- A check for the fee.
- Mail your application, insurance certification, and fee to:
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3856
Seattle, WA 98124-3856
If your renewal is late:
You’ll be charged a late renewal fee.
If your license has been expired for more than 1 year:
It has been canceled and you must re-apply by filling out the application form.