Exams: Court reporters
- Date and time: 9 a.m. Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Application deadline: Friday, October 21, 2016
Green River Community College
Main Campus, Building SH – Salish Hall
12401 SE 320th Street
Auburn, WA 98092
Map and directions (greenriver.edu)
The audio exam includes:
- A 2 minute warm–up segment (not required for transcription).
- Two 2–voice question and answer testimonies given at 200 words per minute.
- Each testimony is 7 minutes long.
- At least 1 testimony is required for transcription.
You’ll be graded on a 5 minute consecutive segment of the testimony you choose to transcribe. Passing score is 95% accuracy.
- You may choose to use the computers at the test site or your own transcription equipment.
- Test site software includes Microsoft Word for Windows.
- Computer disks won’t be provided.
- The computer lab will be staffed with technicians for assistance.
Questions? Need help?