Disciplinary actions: Collection agencies
For details about many of these disciplinary actions, please see Search business and professional licenses.
Vantage Point Services, LLC — Buffalo, NY
- Finding: Unlicensed and failed to cooperate with an investigation.
- Action: Ordered to cease and desist conducting Collection Agency services until properly licensed and fined $500.
Topco Financial Services Inc. — Everett
- Finding: Failed to pay client full amount due.
- Action: Fined $500 plus $60 reimbursement to client.
Resort Recovery Solutions, LLC (UBI #6024503710010002) — San Diego, CA
- Finding: Failed to cooperate with an investigation.
- Action: Fined $1,000.
Past disciplinary actions
If you’re interested in earlier collection agency disciplinary actions, please contact us at Collect@dol.wa.gov.