Disciplinary actions: Driving schools
For details about many of these disciplinary actions, please see Search business and professional licenses.
Coast to Coast Driving School (Sotiris and Georgeta Calagiu) — Kirkland/Seattle
- Finding: Unlicensed activity, unprofessional conduct, fraudulent activity.
- Action: School and instructor’s licenses revoked for 10 years, and Driver’s License Examination Endorsement revoked.
David A. Lauderdale, Reliable Driving School — Vancouver
- Finding: Unprofessional conduct — Sexual misconduct with a minor.
- Action: Owner’s and Instructor’s licenses revoked for 10 years.
A Driving School of Vancouver (Steve and Heather Kulin) — Vancouver
- Finding: Operated without insurance and violated a previous Agreed Order.
- Action: School license revoked for 3 years, and owners are prohibited from operating a school in Clark County for 3 years.