Disciplinary actions: Driving schools
For details about many of these disciplinary actions, please see Search business and professional licenses.
Stanley Ho — Seattle, WA
- Finding: Unprofessional conduct; providing skills examinations without endorsement.
- Action: Revocation of instructor license for eight years, fined $1,500.
Zoom Driving School — Lynnwood, WA
- Failed to provide the required behind the wheel education.
- Allowed employees/office staff to have unsupervised contact with minor-aged customers without having successfully passed a background check.
- Failed to display the approved Traffic Safety Education curriculum and flow chart at the business location.
- Failed to meet curriculum standards.
- Provided students more than 1 hour behind the wheel education during a single day.
- Failed to provide students weekly Traffic Safety Education and/or behind the wheel education.
- Failed to post at the business location the final Agreed Order, 2015-04-0901-00DTS.
- Failed to remove advertising on the website and at the business location that the school provides testing.
- Action: Fined $4,000 and a 12 month suspension.
William Jay Delker — Burien, WA
- Finding: Unlicensed instructor.
- Action: Ordered to cease and desist, fined $1,000.
Questions? Need help?