Disciplinary actions: Engineers, land surveyors, and on-site
For details about many of these disciplinary actions, please see Search business and professional licenses.
Adam Prince — Bellingham
- Practicing on-site designing without a valid license.
- Violated previous Board Order.
- Failed to timely respond to Statement of Charges.
- Fined $2,000.
- Permanently ineligible to obtain a new license as an on-site wastewater treatment system designer
- Can't independently perform any on-site work unless working for and supervised directly by a licensed on-site designer.
Allen D Bellingar — Ferndale
- Finding: Placed his seal and signature on an on-site system plan that was not prepared by him or under his direct supervision.
- Action: License revoked.
Questions? Need help?