Disciplinary actions: Vehicle wreckers
For details about many of these disciplinary actions, please see Search business and professional licenses.
Horseshoe Lake Auto Wrecking — Wauna, WA
- Finding: Failure to properly store vehicles and vehicle parts, failure to destroy license plates from acquired vehicles, failure to mark yard numbers on 7 vehicles, failure to complete affidavit of sale on acquired vehicle.
- Action: $2500 fine/$1000 stayed
Gundie’s, Inc. — Bellingham, WA
- Finding: Failure to display wrecker plates, business name, city and phone number on transporting vehicle.
- Action: $500 fine
Astro Auto Wrecking — Federal Way, WA
- Finding: Failure to disclose felony on License Renewal Application.
- Action: 1–day suspension of wrecker license.
CTO Auto Sales — Nampa, ID
- Finding: Unlicensed wrecker activity.
- Action: Fined $7,000, $4,500 is stayed pending no similar violations within 1 year.
Fast Auto Wrecking & Towing — Battle Ground
- Findings: Unlawful storage of vehicle and vehicle parts, failure to mark vehicles with yard numbers, failure to remove license plates from vehicles, failure to provide monthly wrecker report upon inspection, failure to maintain sight-obscuring fence.
- Action: Fined $3,500, $2,750 is stayed and 30-day suspension, stayed pending no similar violations within 1 year.
Navy City Metals, LLC — Bremerton
- Finding: Failure to provide a bond rider with correct name.
- Action: Wrecker license suspended until licensee provides the bond rider.
Questions? Need help?