Getting started: Conducting driver license tests at your school
How to apply
If you want to conduct driver license knowledge and driving tests at your school, send us all of the following completed forms and information:
- Request to Administer Driver License Examinations.
This form must be completed by the main school location or school district.
- Driver License Examinations Examiner Roster.
All examiners must be instructors licensed by us or certified by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI).
- Driver License Examinations Staff Roster.
These staff members will be authorized to access training materials and enter test scores, but shouldn’t be instructors or examiners.
- Driver License Examinations Testing Site Information.
Testing sites should include all branches or high schools where you plan to administer examinations.
- At least 2 test routes for driving skills tests, as required in Section 7 of the Instructor Examiner’s Guidelines and Requirements.
- If you don’t plan to use the 3 knowledge tests we will provide, you must also submit at least 3 knowledge tests that meet the criteria outlined Section 4 of the Instructor Examiner’s Guidelines and Requirements.
For more information…
- See the Instructor Examiners’ Guidelines and Requirements for procedures, eligibility requirements, facility standards, and more.
- If you still have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360.664.6692.