Getting started: Conducting driver license tests at your school
How to apply
If you want to conduct driver license knowledge and driving tests, send us all of the following forms and information:
- Request to Administer Driver License Examinations.
This must be completed by the main school location or school district.
- Driver License Examinations Examiner Roster.
All examiners must be instructors licensed by us or certified by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI).
- Driver License Examinations Staff Roster.
These staff members will be authorized to access training materials and enter test scores, but shouldn’t be instructors or examiners.
- Driver License Examinations Testing Site Information.
Testing sites should include all branches or high schools where you plan to administer exams.
- At least 2 test routes for driving skills tests, see Section 7 of the Instructor Examiner’s Guidelines and Requirements.
- If you don’t plan to use the 3 knowledge tests we provide, submit at least 3 knowledge tests that meet the criteria outlined in Section 4 of the Instructor Examiner’s Guidelines and Requirements.
For more information…