How to get your license: Driver training school
Who needs a license?
Anyone who has a business that provides driving instruction for a fee.
How to apply
- File a Business License Application (Dept of Revenue).
- Driver Training School License Application.
- Application fee (non-refundable) – Check/money order payable to Department of Licensing. Include the following:
- Mail documents and fees to:
Driver Training Schools
PO Box 3907
Seattle, WA 98124-3907
After we’ve received your application…
- You’ll be contacted by an auditor to schedule an inspection of your school and vehicles.
- Allow at least 4 weeks for processing.
Post your license
- After you’ve met all requirements your school license will be mailed to you.
- Post your license at your place of business before you start instructing students.