How to get your license: Employment directory services
Who needs a license?
You must have an employment directory service license to operate any for-profit business that only provides written or verbal lists of employers, and doesn’t include specified positions.
How to apply
- Complete a Business License Application.
- Enclose all of the following:
- A copy of the client contract. (See Contract term guidelines to see what should be included in the contract.)
- The appropriate fee (check or money order payable to the Department of Revenue).
- Mail your completed application, supporting documents, and fees to:
State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034
Note: Please be sure to notify our office in writing of any address changes.