Change your address: Concealed pistol license

Due to facility issues, this licensing program has limited operations. There may be delays in responding to requests. We apologize for the inconvenience. We’re working toward resuming all business operations as soon as possible.

How to update your address

Washington State law doesn’t require you to update the address on your concealed pistol license when you move. However, if you’d like to voluntarily update your address, the process is the same as when you first applied (except you won’t be fingerprinted):

  1. Go to the Washington law enforcement agency where you live.
  2. Complete a concealed pistol license application, marking the “Replacement license” box.
  3. Submit the application and replacement fee.
  4. The law enforcement agency will contact you to pick up your license, or they’ll mail it to you.

If you have questions about updating your concealed pistol license, please contact us at:

  • Phone: 360.664.6616
  • Fax: 360.570.4945
  • Email:
  • Mail:
    Firearms Section
    Department of Licensing
    PO Box 9649
    Olympia, WA 98507-9649
Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website