File a complaint: Limousines
How to file a complaint
- Dealer, Manufacturer and For Hire Services Complaint and include all of the following:
- Copies of all documents related to your complaint.
- A detailed explanation in the order they occurred, including:
- Other parties involved
- The license plate number of the limousine
- A summary of efforts you’ve already made to resolve the problem
- Submit by:
What happens after you submit your complaint
- We determine if the complaint falls within our legal authority.
- If it isn’t covered by our laws, we’ll notify you.
- If it appears to fall within our authority, we may conduct an investigation. Our investigator will act as an impartial, fact-finding third party.
- They aren’t representing you, us, or the service provider.
- They may contact the person you filed your complaint against to ask for a response, and may give them a copy of your complaint.
- The length of time depends on current caseload and complexity of the case.
- After all the facts have been gathered, we evaluate the information.
- If the evidence doesn’t show a violation of the laws, we’ll dismiss the case.
- If a violation has occurred, we may recommend a disciplinary action, such as a reprimand, fine, or license suspension.
- The person you filed the complaint against may request a hearing to dispute the decision.
- We’ll notify you of the outcome of your complaint.
Note: Our decisions don’t constitute legal opinion. We don’t have the authority to recover funds, award damages, or make
judicial determinations. To pursue these types of remedies, seek legal advice.
Call us: 360.664.6466.