How to renew your license: Notaries public
Things to know
- Licenses expire every 4 years.
- You can renew 120 days before it expires.
What you'll need:
$30 for the fee
- A credit or debit card – Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
- Your license number
- Your $10,000 surety bond ready to upload. Learn How to upload documents.
- An email address, if we don't already have one on file.
Want to renew by mail? Submit a Notary Public Appointment or Reappointment Application form.
Questions? Need help?