You must have a Washington State managing broker’s license to qualify for a branch manager’s endorsement.
How to apply for an endorsement
- Complete both a Real Estate Endorsement Application and a Real Estate Firm Application.
- If the firm is changing people with controlling interest other than the designated broker, also complete a Real Estate Firm Controlling Interest.
- Submit your completed application, any required supporting forms, and a check or money order for the fees (payable to the Department of Licensing):
Your branch manager’s endorsement is on your managing broker’s license. The endorsement will expire with your license 2 years after it’s issued.
How to renew
Your branch manager’s endorsement will be renewed automatically when you update your managing broker’s license. See How to renew your license: Managing brokers to learn how to renew.
How to change branch managers
To change the branch manager of a branch office of your firm:
- Submit all of the following:
- Send the completed forms and license to:
Real Estate Licensing
Department of Licensing
PO Box 9021
Olympia, WA 98507-9021