Branch offices: Real estate firms
Who needs a license?
If your firm operates branch offices, you must have an branch office license for each location in addition to your firm license.
A branch office for a real estate firm must:
- Be authorized by the designated broker.
- Have the same Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number as the firm.
- Be established under the name of the firm.
- Have a managing broker licensed for the branch office who is endorsed as a branch manager.
How to apply for a license
- Complete the Real Estate Branch Office License Application, following the instructions on the form.
- Submit your completed application with a check or money order for the fees (payable to the Department of Licensing):
How to renew
Branch office licenses expire 2 years after their issue date.