How to renew your license: Real estate firms
Things to know
- Licenses expire every 2 years
- You can renew 120 days before your license expires
- There will be a late fee If you don’t renew before your license expires
Note: If this is your first time to access your account online, or if your last online renewal was before November 2, 2016, you must set up account access before you renew.
What you'll need
- Username/User ID and Password for account access (see Note above).
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) credit or debit card to pay renewal fee.
- If needed, update contact information and/or remove unneeded assumed or DBA names for your firm before you renew your license.
Questions? Need help?