Approval authorities for scrap metal businesses: Skagit County
Approval by local authorities required
Before you apply for a scrap metal business license, your completed Scrap Metal License Addendum must be approved by local authorities. If your business will be in:
- A city or town, it must be approved by that city or town.
- An unincorporated area of the county, it must be approved by that county.
If no approving authority is listed for your city or county, contact your local city hall or county courthouse to ask about scrap metal business approval.
Who to contact
To find your approval authority, choose the first letter of the city or county where your business will be located:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Margaret Fleek, Planning Director
- Jana Hanson, CEDD Director
- Rebecca Lowell, Senior Planner
- Chad Clark, Patrol Chief Deputy
- Don McDermott, Chief Criminal Deputy
- Tom Molitor, Undersheriff
- Dale Pernula, Director
- Brandon Black, Senior Planner