Google™ Translate Limitations & Disclaimer

Due to flooding, the Everett Driver Licensing Services Office is closed. It'll reopen for business on June 11. In the meantime, customers are encouraged to access our online services or visit these nearby offices: Smokey Point, Lynnwood, and Shoreline.

Forms: Security guards

Fingerprint background check changes coming April 14, 2016

The new Security Guard application form won't be available here until April 14, 2106. Starting then you'll be able to schedule a fingerprinting background check. To schedule an appointment with IdentoGo, visit or call 888.771.5097.

Licenses and exams

Private Security Guard License Application
Use this form to apply for new unarmed and armed licenses, transfers, renewals, and to order duplicate licenses.

Private Security Guard Company/Qualifying Principal License Application
Use this form to apply for a company license, as a partner to a company, or to change the principal of a company.

Private Security Guard Exam/Reexam Application
Use this form to apply to take the examination to become a certified trainer or to re-take the examination to become a company principal or certified trainer.

Change of Name and/or Address
Use this form to report a change of name or address for your private security guard company.

Day-to-day business

Security Guard Supply Order
Use this form to order temporary registration cards or fingerprint cards.

For consumers

Public Protection Services Complaint (English, Español, Русский, and more)
Use this form to file a complaint against a private security guard or private security guard company.

Related information

Questions? Need help?

Contact us

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website