How to get your license: Timeshare company
Counter services are closed as of January 1, 2016.
- You can still mail applications and forms or use our online services where available.
- If you still have questions call 360.664.6486 or email RealEstate@dol.wa.gov.
Who needs a license?
You must have a timeshare company license to offer or sell a timeshare or the right to occupy a unit in 3 or more separate periods over at least 3 years.
How to apply
- File a business license application to get a Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number from the Department of Revenue.
- Out-of-state businesses that only advertise in Washington aren’t required to apply for a UBI number in Washington, and can start at step 2 below.
- Complete a Timeshare Company Registration Application.
- You must include your UBI number on the application.
- Provide a copy of the public offering statement with all the required documentation (See the sample form for details.)
- Mail your application materials and a check or money order for the fee (payable to the Department of Licensing) to:
Timeshare Company Registrations
Department of Licensing
PO Box 3917
Seattle, WA 98124-3917
Questions? Need help?