Forms: Sellers of travel

Sellers of travel

Business License Application (Department of Revenue)
Use this form to apply for a Unified Business Identification (UBI) number and sellers of travel registration.

Sellers of Travel Registration Addendum (Department of Revenue)
Only submit this form with a Business License Application.

Seller of Travel/Out-of-State Seller of Travel Surety Bond
You can use this form in lieu of a trust account.


Professional Licensing Support Services Complaint
Use this form to file complaint against a seller of travel under our jurisdiction.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website