How to renew your license: Sellers of travel
Things to know
- Renewal fee: $202
- Licenses expire in 1 year. You can renew 120 days before it expires.
How to renew
Renew online with the Department of Revenue
What you'll need:
- If there are changes to your financial guarantee, the appropriate supporting documents shown below ready to upload
- MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit/debit card (transaction fee charged) or bank account information for E–check
Want to renew by mail?
Follow the instructions on your renewal letter from Business Licensing Service. If you did not receive a renewal letter, contact Business Licensing Service at 800.451.7985. Have your Unified Business Identification (UBI) number ready.
After you renew
You will receive your license to the address on file within 14 business days.
Supporting documents for your application
- If you hold funds received for retail travel services for more than 5 business days, you must show proof of a financial guarantee in one of the following forms:
- Trust account: Completed Sellers of Travel Trust Account Declaration
- Bond: Completed Seller of Travel/Out–of–State Seller of Travel Surety Bond with the amount of the bond based on the prior year’s gross annual income of business conducted with Washington State residents:
|Annual gross income of business conducted with Washington residents
||Amount of surety bond or other instrument approved by the DOL
|$199,999 and under
|$200,000 — $499,999
|$500,000 — $749,999
|$750,000 — $999,999
|$1,000,000 and above
- Membership in Sellers of Travel professional association: Official certification from the professional association identifying itself, affirming your membership in good standing, confirming that both $1,000,000 minimum in errors and professional liability insurance coverage and a bond or equivalent protection of at least $250,000 are in effect during your membership, and the expiration date of your membership.
Questions? Need help?