How to get your license: Wrecker branch

Who needs a license?

If you operate additional vehicle wrecker business locations in the same county as your main location, you must have a wrecker branch license for each additional location.

Forms you’ll need from the Department of Revenue

Submit a separate license application for each additional business location.

Forms you’ll need from the Department of Ecology

How to apply

Mail all your completed application material with a check or money order for the fees (payable to the Department of Revenue) to:

State of Washington
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034

Note: Please let us know, in writing, if you have a change of address so we can reach you with information about your license.

Use our Salvage Processor/Motor Vehicle Wrecker Checklist and Salvage Processor/Motor Vehicle Wrecker Flow Chart to make sure you’ve included everything in your application.

Related information

Questions? Need help?

Contact us

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website