How to renew your license: Vehicle and vessel dealers
Things to know
- Your license expires in 1 year
- You can renew 60 days before it expires
The applicant/licensee must comply with all applicable laws and rules, even if not covered below.
How to renew
Renew online with the Department of Revenue
What you’ll need
- If needed, supporting documents shown below, ready for upload
- MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit/debit card (transaction fee charged) or bank account information for E–check to pay:
- BLS renewal fee
- License and plate renewal fees for your license type
Want to renew by mail?
Follow the instructions on your renewal letter. If you did not receive a renewal letter, contact Business Licensing Service at 800.451.7985. Have your Unified Business Identification (UBI) number ready.
Supporting document for your renewal
Used vehicle dealers only: Certificate of Dealer Education showing you've completed at least 5 hours of approved training. To get your education certificate, contact one of the following education providers: