Driver License

For Central Washington wildfire victims

We’re offering services to replace lost driver license or ID cards, and provide vehicle and vessel documentation for individuals affected by the wildfires.

Read more about these services.

Getting a license

Steps to getting your first license | Driver training and testing | Military personnel | … more on getting a license

Renewal and updates

Renew your driver license | Update your driver license | Renew your driver license while out of state | … more on renewal and updates

Replace a lost license

Replace your license or instruction permit | Replace your driver license while out of state | Identity crimes or fraud

Enhanced driver license/ID card (EDL/EID)

Steps to getting your EDL/EID | Renew your EDL/EID | Change your name or address | … more on EDL/EID


Do I need an endorsement? | How to get your endorsement or permit | Knowledge and riding skills tests | … more on motorcycles

Commercial Driver License (CDL)

Who needs a CDL? | Steps to getting your CDL | CDL training | … more on CDL

ID cards

Get your WA identification card | Renew your ID card | Replace a lost ID card | … more on ID cards


Driving record

Purchase a driving record | Purchase another person’s driving record | Check the status of a driver license or ID card | … more on driving record

Suspended license

Learn how to reinstate your license | DUI | Restricted driver licenses | Hearings | … more on suspended licenses

Driving safety and accidents

Teen driver safety | Report unsafe drivers | Collision reporting | … more on driving safety and accidents

Driver licensing offices

Office locations | Tips for visiting an office

See also:

Washington Healthcare Finder
Access Washington