Change your address: Driver licenses and ID cards
You have 10 days after you move to change your address on your driver license or ID card. You can change it:
- The address on your driving record will be updated at no charge.
- If you want a new license with your updated address, you can order one for an additional fee and pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express debit or credit card.
- In person at a driver licensing office.
- If you want a new license that shows your updated address, you can get one for an additional fee and pay with:
- MasterCard and American Express credit or debit cards, and some Visa debit cards.
- Credit and debit cards not accepted at Coulee Dam, Davenport, Friday Harbor, Forks, Goldendale, Newport, Republic, or South Bend.
- A vendor-charged convenience fee is added to all transactions paid with a debit or credit card at driver licensing offices.
- By mail with a completed Driver License Change of Address form.
- We’ll update the address on your driving record at no charge.
- You won’t receive a new license.
Don’t forget to update your…
You may also need to change your address on your vehicle registration. Updating your address on your driver license doesn’t automatically change your address on your vehicle registration.
Good To Go! account
If you have a Good To Go! electronic tolling pass, be sure to update the contact information on your account with the Department of Transportation: