Change your address: EDL/EID
You have 10 days to change the address on your enhanced driver license (EDL) or enhanced ID card (EID) after moving. You can change your address:
- The address on your driving record will be updated at no charge.
- If you want a new EDL/EID with your updated address, you can order one for an additional fee and pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express debit or credit card.
- In person at a driver licensing office. You’ll need to:
- Show us your current EDL/EID.
- Show us proof of residence with your new address on it.
- Pay the fee to get an EDL/EID with your new address. You may pay with:
- MasterCard and American Express credit or debit cards, and some Visa debit cards.
- Credit and debit cards not accepted at Coulee Dam, Davenport, Friday Harbor, Forks, Goldendale, Newport, Republic, or South Bend.
- A vendor-charged convenience fee is added to all transactions paid with a debit or credit card at driver licensing offices.
Don’t forget to update your…
You may also need to change your address on your vehicle registration. Updating your address on your driver license doesn’t automatically change your address on your vehicle registration.
Good To Go! account
If you have a Good To Go! electronic tolling pass, be sure to update the contact information on your account with the Department of Transportation: