Purchase a driving record
How to purchase a driving record
There are several ways to get a driving record:
- Join or login to License eXpress.
Securely renew and manage your driver license, vehicles, motorcycles, trailers and their addresses all in one place! Need to renew your boat? You can do that through License eXpress too!
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express debit or credit card (no gift cards).
- Print a copy of your record, or email it to yourself. (Email available only in License eXpress)
- To learn more, see What is License eXpress.
- Purchase a driving record online.
- After you’ve paid for a record, it’s available for 24 hours.
- Print your copy.
- If you need it sent to someone, please request it by mail or at an office.
- Purchase a driving record by mail.
Complete a Driving record request form and mail it to us with a check or money order payable to “Department of Licensing.”
- Purchase a driving record at an office.
Bring your photo ID and payment to a driver licensing office.
The fee is non-refundable.
To learn more about driving records, see Frequently asked questions