Purchase a driving record
How to purchase a driving record
There are several ways to get a driving record:
- Join or login to License eXpress.
Securely renew and manage your vehicles, motorcycles, trailers, boats, driver license and their addresses all in one place!
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express debit or credit card (no gift cards).
- Print a copy of your record, or email it to yourself. (Email available only in License eXpress)
- To learn more, see What is License eXpress.
- Purchase a driving record online.
- After you’ve paid for a record, it’s available for 24 hours.
- Print your copy.
- If you need it sent to someone, please request it by mail or at an office.
- Purchase a driving record by mail.
Complete a Driving record request form and mail it to us with a check or money order payable to “Department of Licensing.”
- Purchase a driving record at an office.
Bring your photo ID and payment to a driver licensing office.
The fee is non-refundable.
To learn more about driving records, see Frequently asked questions