How to register to vote in Washington
You can register to vote if you are:
- A citizen of the United States.
- A legal resident of Washington State and have lived at your address for at least 30 days before the election.
- At least 18 years old when you vote.
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction.
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order.
Moving? Update your voter registration
If you move to a new address in Washington State, you’ll need to update your voter registration before you can vote.
- If you move to a new county, complete a new voter registration form at a driver licensing office.
- If you move within the same county:
- Complete a new voter registration form at a driver licensing office.
- Contact your county auditor by mail, email, or phone.