How to register to vote in Washington
You can register to vote if you are:
- A citizen of the United States.
- A legal resident of Washington State.
- At least 18 years old by Election Day.
- Not under the authority of the Department of Corrections.
- Not disqualified from voting due to a court order.
Moving? Update your voter registration
If you move to a new address in Washington State, you’ll need to update your voter registration before you can vote.
- If you move to a new county, complete a new voter registration form at a driver licensing office.
- If you move within the same county:
- Complete a new voter registration form at a driver licensing office.
- Contact your county auditor by mail, email, or phone.