Primary Residence Address Exception
Submit a Primary Residence Address Exception form with a completed Vehicle Certificate of Ownership (Title) Application only if you meet 1 of the following exceptions to the residence address rule:
- You have an overseas Military APO/FPO address.
- U.S. Postal Service mail delivery isn’t available at your Washington State primary residence or principal place of business street address.
- You’re on active duty in the military and your home of record is Washington State, but you’re currently stationed in another state or jurisdiction.
- You aren’t a Washington resident, but need a valid vehicle or vessel title to get a title in the state or jurisdiction where you live.
- You aren’t a Washington resident, but your vehicle must be registered in Washington State.
Please provide your address information in the “mailing address” field on the Vehicle Title Application.
Call us: 360.902.3770