Commercial Driver Employer Registration
Use the Commercial Driver Employer Registration form:
- To register with us as an employer if you want to be able to certify that a commercial driver who works for you has the skills and training necessary to operate a commercial motor vehicle safely.
- Any time you want to add or delete a person authorized to sign employer certifications for your company.
You must register with us before you can certify drivers who work for you. For more information about registering as an employer, see Employer registration and certification.
- Provide all the information requested on the form. Be sure to:
- Provide your Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number.
- Include the names and job titles of all the individuals authorized to sign the employer certificate.
- Print the form on white paper, and sign and date the form.
- Be sure to include the signatures of all the individuals you want to be authorized to sign the employer certificate.
- Forms submitted without signatures or a date won’t be accepted.
- Submit the completed form to us by:
If you have questions or need help filling out this form, please contact the CDL Program at email@example.com or 360.902.3619.