Visit a driver licensing office to:
- Renew your driver license.
- Apply for a driver license or ID card.
- Get an instruction permit (learner’s permit).
- Replace a lost or stolen license or ID card.
Visit a testing location to:
- Schedule a driving test.
- Take a knowledge test.
Visit a vehicle licensing office to:
- Get new license plates.
- Renew your vehicle tabs or boat decals.
- Report a vehicle sale or transfer of ownership.
- Register a vehicle or boat.
- Buy a trip permit.
- Get a replacement title.
- Get a disabled parking placard or tabs.