Take a survey: Tell us how we're doing!

Buying or selling a vehicle

For Central Washington wildfire victims

We’re offering services to replace lost driver license or ID cards, and provide vehicle and vessel documentation for individuals affected by the wildfires.

Read more about these services.

Report the sale of a vehicle

Learn how to tell us you have sold, traded, or given away a vehicle.

Transfer ownership into your name

Find out how to transfer ownership of a new vehicle into your name after you buy it from a dealer or private party, or receive it as a gift.

Tips for buying a vehicle

Protect yourself against title fraud and more.

Clean Car emission requirements

All 2009 and newer vehicles must meet California emission standards to be registered in Washington. Get the information you need before you buy.

Use tax

When do you have to pay use tax?  How much will it be? Find out here.

Washington Healthcare Finder
Access Washington