Take a survey: Tell us how we're doing!

Fees: Vehicles & boats

As of January 1, 2015, there were changes to vehicle fees and plate costs.

The exact amount for your title and registration fee depends on several factors: vehicle type, vehicle weight, where you live, and plate type.

If your vehicle tabs or boat decals expire within 6 months, get an estimate of how much it may cost:

If you're registering for the first time, contact a vehicle licensing office.

To see a current list of vehicle fees and some vehicle related laws, go to:


Contact us

Washington Healthcare Finder
Access Washington – official state government website