Replace your IRP cab cards, decals, or plates

Prorate and Fuel Tax Customer Counter Services are on the move

We’ll be closing our Bristol Court location in Olympia on April 29, 2016. On May 2, 2016 we’ll open at our new location:

405 Black Lake Blvd
Building 2
Olympia, WA

We'll be offering the same services and hours from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Parking is available in front of the building. You’ll be able to access Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) through a kiosk at the office. We’ll be there to help if needed.

You can file, pay, and manage your IFTA and IRP taxes online using TAP during the transition.

To replace your lost, stolen, or damaged International Registration Plan (IRP) cab cards, decals, or plates, submit:

Submit your completed application and fees:

  • In person at any prorate and fuel tax office.
  • or
  • By mail to:
    Prorate Section
    Department of Licensing
    PO Box 3777
    Seattle, WA 98124-3777

Temporary authority

As long as your account is in good standing, we’ll give you a Temporary Authority (TA) that will allow you to drive until you get your replacement cab cards, decals, or plates. To do this, fax your application to 360.570.7829.

Related information

Questions? Need help?

Call 360.664.1858

Washington Healthcare Finder
Good To Go!
Access Washington – official state government website